New KYOCERA Document Solutions America Applications Boosts Efficiency and Employee Productivity
Share files quickly, easily, and securely with DMConnect
FAIRFIELD, N.J. – February 4, 2015 – KYOCERA Document Solutions America, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, today announced the launch of a new business application that allows users to scan, capture and route hard copy documents to an existing document management system. The application, DMConnect, transforms a KYOCERA multifunctional product (MFP) into an on-ramp for capturing hardcopy documents and processes the data according to an organization’s specific requirements. Administrators can create customized workflows within their existing infrastructure utilizing tools such as workflow wizard and workflow studio.
DMConnect offers advanced features like multi-destination workflows, user group restrictions and searchable list fields. By customizing their document processes, businesses can streamline their operations to more easily comply with regulatory standards. Plus, users can take advantage of optional document enhancement features, such as optical character recognition (OCR) powered by Nuance OmniPage, to transform hard copy documents into searchable text.
“DMConnect helps organizations boost productivity and adhere to regulatory requirements,” says Danielle Wolowitz, senior director, Corporate Marketing Group for KYOCERA Document Solutions America. “With this powerful app, businesses can maximize the value of their Kyocera hardware and software infrastructure investment.”
DMConnect offers a range of benefits. With it, users can:
- Remove blank pages for cleaner documents and smaller file sizes;
- View and reset Bates counters for easy identification of documents;
- Scan and distribute files through multi-destination workflows to boost productivity;
- Ensure document security by restricting groups or departments via Active Director integration;
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) support for cost effective document management and storageDMConnect accommodates businesses of all sizes and works seamlessly with Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFPs